Yet Another One

Rachel has left a new comment on your post "Man On Fire.":

About the recent troubles. No not Domhnach na Fola.

I did feel sorry for you when I heard what was happening to you. But its all horse shit is'nt it. I have had emails from people who were affected and they are a bit suspicious that it is all centered around you. You have been accusing people that everyone knows as being fairly decent. Nobody has had trouble with these people before. Only you and yet where is the evidence on your blog of what you claim they have been up to?Admit it you have cooked this whole thing up. And its you that has been leaving fake posts everywhere.

Publish this comment.
Reject this comment.
Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by Rachel to Old Bitter Balls at Friday, July 13, 2007 3:24:00 PM

That gheylick at the start was "Bloody Sunday" yeah I'm attacking myself like fightclub, comment moderation means you don't post spam, nice try, hey I posted it now, see any edvidence yet?
They think I was going to post their spam if they goaded me?

Fucking masterminds alright.

No comments: