Mamout

Then the bastards went and spammed my old friend 'Gog' with Mamout and a fake Fat Sparrow, quite funny really as I happen to be Gog but they didn't know that. You see its different cos I'm not trying to fuck anyone over by pretending to be someone else and I just comment on my own if I had another point to make.

Mamout has left a new comment on your post "Gog helps those too drunk to help themselves":

Stay away from Knudsen. You have been warned.

Posted by Mamout to Gog Almighty at 7/10/2007 3:40 AM

Fat Sparrow has left a new comment on your post "Gog helps those too drunk to help themselves":

Gog. Do not trust Knudsen. he spams others and pretends its not himself. He even spams himself. Its all a gimmick to get attention.Just wait and see.

Posted by Fat Sparrow to Gog Almighty at 7/10/2007 9:00 AM

No comments: