Spam Stalkers

Old Knobend. Will make himself cry .Knobend will spend himself all the time deleting .

For over four weeks I have been under attack from spammers. People who are known to me that work in I.T. whatever issues they have I don't know or really care about they just want to get me.
The comments I get from them are just insults, nothing clever or witty, just pestering like a booger you can't reach, they have escalated with the amount of comments and have created numerous profiles and names and the odd blog too, its very telling who is a regular commenter on these fake blogs, people or rather primates who comment on a crap blog full of Knudsen hate and they themselves practice such hate in their own blogs,for example "Old Knudsen said he had a big cock but it was really a small Pekingese dog" what the fuck? do they drink a lot or something? then they smile and say, "old Knudsen must be crazy, no one is out to get him."This is what Old Knobend had to say:Fucking fuckety fuck!! Your fucking fucked!! You also sound like a fucking mad man!! Your blog is dead!!Post up those other cunts names and blog titles!! It don't fucking matter to me cunt chops!! your all a bunch of twats!!

You can see they have an agenda, they think they call the shots but really they are just jumping up and doon for attention, we call the shots by giving them attention or not.
Going onto moderation isn't a chore, just click a box and reject, yes these people are rejects.The thing about comments. I've met many good people through my blog and in fact have received lots of support and lots of folks are putting two and two together with the things I've said.
I could do without comments to be honest. The thing I like most is the blog post itself. The making, writing and finding a good picture.
I laugh as I read my archives who cares if I only got three comments on that one etc I loved the post.I'm out there in the blogosphere with my opinion so it doesn't matter that some uptight brideshead revisited fan and an unstable bi-sexual chick and whoever else don't like me and want me gone.
What is it with bi-sexual people? pick one for god's sake its only a choice of two.
I suspect either rape or abuse as a child has led my spammers to where they are now in their life and probably some mental issues because of that. If you need someone to talk to spammers I can help but you must be honest with me.
I advise everyone that links to me to go on to moderation for the time being and I thank you all for yer support.
I'm not going anywhere, I get over 200 visitors a day and don't do a thing to get them, like some one said if I wasn't highly popular I wouldn't get someone going to all this trouble to get attention from me, stalkers are kinda flattering in a fucked in the head sort of way.

If you click on the links you'll see if my spammers have changed faces yet again, the Monday Club is now William Minotaur but the blog is invite only, a bit like one of GB's secret blogs, what are ya hiding?

No comments: