Fuck Off Warm Banana

When the spamming started I sent this e-mail off to Johnny Johnson to poke him a little as I new he was Gorilla Bananas and was bound to spread the gossip to the others.

I was thinking about yer other bloggers , reading their archives etc and really they are a bit luke warm rather than smoking no offense to them they have had their moments in the past.

I've been receiving acclaim from all over the board and would rather not get lumped with them at this point. I wake up and find people talking about me on so many Blogs in the comments I just got two awards this week. I am a hot topic and this isn't just a recent thing.

I prefer to explore this on my own and will use my right to pull out of yer enterprise early enough for you to find some other Blogger. I know of many far better ones than those you have but I'm sure you know what you're doing.

Sorry about the flip flopping , I wish you success in the future.


Old Knudsen


His reply:

I don't think you'd have anything to lose, as the blog-letter is being advertised to people who've almost certainly never seen any kind of humorous blog. The number of readers of even the most popular funny blogs is actually quite small. People have a wide range of tastes, so a wide range of material tends to attract a bigger readership.If you want more time to think about it that's fine. If it's your last word, we'll part company on friendly terms with best wishes for your blog.

Johnny

I replied pushing it home a bit harder:

Dear Johnny

I like to believe the best in people so I shall assume you are an innocent. Not just my growing success and doubts about the other bloggers abilities but something happened this week that showed me the kind of people you have in yer group and I think you should know. If you are in on it well to be honest I don't care.

I woke up to find a fake Old KnudSON , note the spelling , with my avatar making comments on my blog and other blogs. Its difficult for these people to do me damage this way as my readers thought I was just being me as I myself had a parallel universe Old KnudSAN . The fake KnudSON had a profile the same as mine which led to a blog the same as mine with 2 of my posts on it, while you can admire the detail it wasn't funny.

I got 2 panicked e-mails from 2 gurls named Jenny and Jungle Jane saying how a hacker had taken Jenny's blog and took her avatar and had been commenting on Jungle Jane's Blog. I noticed that the fake commenter changed the spelling mis-take in KnudSON to the correct KnudSEN and I noticed that Jungle Jane mis-spelt my name in the e-mail as KnudSON.

I know bullshit when I smell it, of course she denys all and blamed a Blogger from Brighton, someone named Hussey who is indeed responsible as their visits match the comments, the writing on the Blog is different than the comments. Jane works in IT, she and other Bloggers on yer list use ISP blockers/proxy servers.

On Gorilla Bananas there was one of the most piss poor posts ever, the commenters were quite unsure about it. The post was a vehicle to slag off Old Knudsen, it wasn't very funny or harsh, more bitter and I wonder if he drinks a lot. He discussed my reaction with Jenny and mentioned it in his comments so intentional hurt was meant but it was just bad and I was more embarrassed at how it made him look . So then is Gorilla Bananas/Philip whatever shagging Jungle Jane or is she a fag hag? and how many of the other bloggers are actually them? what is their motive? just dislike? If he doesn't like me he should stop commenting on me.

You never told me yer real name which was odd considering what you were suggesting, I don't care who you are or say you are , none of this happened until you came to me with this offer and it was the same people.

The Fake Knudsen turned into Hector Munroe and made a couple of cocky insincere apologies. Jungle Jane made a show telling the fake off on her Blog, no one was man or woman enough to come to me and say, hey it was me, I thought it was funny but it wasn't I'm sorry, they just went around making snide remarks. Its one thing to have a persona its another to go around and try to fuck people over behind their backs.

I have been swapping notes with some of my friends about all of this and I'm getting as many questions as real answers, I don't think I'll ever know who is real and who is not, half arsed blogs that all read the same. The cowardly childish ways have annoyed me, I won't lose any sleep, I find I don't need help to be popular in the Blogosphere, I'm not after a book deal I'm just having fun.

Yes we can part on friendly terms as yer persona did not sneak around but as for yer pit of vipers, well you can keep them.


Best wishes


Old Knudsen


I think I presented my point and my proof well:


Dear Soren,

Let me assure you that NO ONE in my blogging group dislikes you and those of them who comment on your blog do so because they are your FANS.It was THEY who suggested inviting you to participate in the Smoking Banana. They wouldn't have done that if they had any kind of a grudge against you.I am 100% certain than no one in my group would have created a fake identity claiming to be you. As for any posts / comments slagging you off, I suspect you have just misunderstood a bit of friendly teasing. You certainly should not participate in the Smoking Banana if you have any of these doubts in your mind.
But if you can accept my reassurances as genuine, the ofter to participate still stands.I really don't want us to part company with you believing that anyone in my team has anything but good wishes for you.

Johnny

Lying cunt, as you can see I still don't know his name but GB has claimed he is his patron in other comments and GB is like a talent scout looking for hot new acts, delusions of grandeur I suspect. I have since learned that GB is Johnny Johnson from people who have met him, who else is he? If only I could get a picture of Philip Challinor as I believe he'd look just like them too.

No comments: