When I Think Of You, I Spam Myself.

J. Johnson said...

Very good Soren,This has all been a very long drawn out tale of woe, with you accusing everyone within spitting distance. I am convinced that the plain facts of the matter is that you it is you behind all of this.
You are the common denominator from all these diverse blogs.I notice that when you get stuck for ideas, or when your comments are on the decline, then out comes this old chestnut again.
Leave it Knudsen, you are not convincing anyone anymore, and its a little pathetic of you.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 12:22:00 PM


Why are you still reading me if I'm such a pathetic nut? oh thats right yer a spammer.

Well actually you GB, Jungle Jane and whoever can be called denominators too.
You can see by the writing style (that changed) in the previous Johnson e-mails that he called me Soren too.
Going for the crazy label again, do they think I care what people I don't know think about me? if yer stupid enough to still fall for their shit after I've told you then yer a mong.

I've got so many ideas which is why I have 15 blogs and post nearly everyday on them so thats just more of their bullshit. I see GB's comments on his own blog are getting filled more by his fake personas than his real ones. I don't read him much, his last post made me realise why I don't. So contrived. He was looking for an excuse to post tits, me I don't need an excuse, the Knudsen wannabe.

The Dennis doesn't live here blog reads so much like DC Warmington and Hussey's bastard child doesn't it? I don't care all I know is that computer and the person on it is spamming me according to my 3 site meters and matching up comment times.
Look to the links, Modo is such an obviously fake too I see he removed his comments just after I looked at him and he has a Lord Archer link up too. I never fell for linking to that cunt or Hussey not matter if they linked to me or not.

The Jeffery Archer blog "End of the peer" was scrapped so Johnson could comment on me. The Gorilla is running out of rocks to hide under. A message to you monkey boy and Jungle Jane, keep attacking me and you bring on yer own doon fall, no loss to the Blogosphere there.

No comments: