In regards to your invitation

My reply 19th June 2007:


Dear Mr. Johnson

--Thank you for your kind offer, but I am afraid I must decline. I would not care to give over copyright, licensing, creative control, or presentation of my material to another. Also, while I publish my material for free in my blog, I would not care to publish elsewhere without payment.

It seems that your enterprise is being set up to be an NPO, or at least Iam assuming so from the .org ending of your proposed website, and I may not necessarily agree with the views of the founders of your NPO, or with your advertisers. In total, it seems that your enterprise has a great many questions that would have to addressed, at least in regard to me and my material, far too many to go into detail here.
If your enterprise reaches the stage where you are able to address these concerns, pleasefeel free to contact me in the future.
I always appreciate hearing from readers.
Again, my regrets, and best wishes in your enterprise.

Sincerely,

Soren Knudsen

You can see that I can appear civilised when pushed, usually I can't be arsed.

No comments: