Mutleythedog On The Ball

mutleythedog has left a new comment on your post "Belfast Parades":

Dont publish this if yer dont want but I had a lot of problems with "Hector Munroe", he was pretending to be Aunty Marianne ( a friend from Brussels) on my blog and abusing me. I dont think its linked to either Jungle Jane or Jenny!! I think some one is pretending to be Jenny! As for Jungle...I don't think she pretends to be people and such like things - also I don't think GB is anything to do with this. It was probably all one person who hates you trying to make trouble between you and these people.. I had similar things several times in the last weeks,and each time I just turned on comment moderation. One "Babyjesus" filled my blog with comments thousands of lines long upto 100 times...

Publish this comment.
Reject this comment.
Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by mutleythedog to Old Bitter Balls at Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:06:00 PM

Dogs of a feather, I don't trust this dog as far as I can throw him and thats far, say it in a high pitched voice and I may believe you.

No comments: